WWW Week 25

OH HEY, JUST A NEW LOW WEIGHT, WHATS UP NO BIG DEAL OMFG WHAT THE WHAT. 

Starting Weight: 133.6
Ending Weight: 131.2
Weight lost this week: -2.4 lbs
Weight lost to date: 19.8 lbs

What went well: I tracked!!!! I tracked I tracked!!!! I aimed for more vegetables and tracked! I got in tons of extra activity, because newsflash! Less food + more activity = weight loss. WHO KNEW. Also went well this week: I envisioned a number in my head and set the intention to get there. AND I DID. BOOM. I haven't weighed this less in 10 years. NO BIGGIE.

What went wrong: I went over by 10-15 points? Maybe more? It gets tricky when I walk like 5 miles in one day, because I'm walking in a non-workout situation I'm not sure how to track that: 5 points? But I need to ovary-up and just look it up and track it. I'm also not sure how to track extra steps, but I'm going to work on that this week so I can track that too. 

What I hope for this week: Tracking my extra activity! And staying on track despite traveling for work, blerg. I'm also envisioning a new number and am gonna get there, YOU WATCH. 

Comments