WWW Week 10

Sorry for delay over here...

First, I changed my weigh in day to Thursdays. Not sure if I'll like it, but my partner in crime just switched to that day, so I decided to switch with her. Solidarity.

Second, I basically did not count any points from Thursday night on. We went away for the weekend and I went a little off the rails. Blerg. I was up 1.6 lbs on Wednesday but back down to just +1 on Thursday.

And I have to say that being off the rails has really messed with my head all week (its why I avoided posting all week).  We got home Sunday and I've tried to eat pretty clean, but not be super restrictive. Despite being all psyched that I'm still getting smaller, going to to the gym (whaaaat!) and staying on track THIS week, I've had a hard time recovering this week and getting my head back in the game. Ugh.

Onward and upward, and now for the details:

Week 10

Starting Weight: 139
Ending Weight: 140

Weight lost this week: +1 lbs
Weight lost to date: 11 lbs

What went well: I was able to come home and get back on trackish.

What could have gone better: Uh. Well, I noticed that if I drink anything all bets are off. I go downhill pretty fast. I had wine and chocolate every night and subsequently tons of popcorn and tortilla chips.

What I hope for this week: To shake off the gain, shake off the self-doubt and get my head back in the game.

Comments