WWW Week 9

Week 9

Starting Weight: 140
Ending Weight: 139

Weight lost this week: 1 lbs
Weight lost to date: 12 lbs

What went well: Uh. Not much. Tough week. Triggered by stressful stuff paired with insatiable hunger (kid maybe going through a growth spurt?) = blergh. I had a lot of salads and veggies this week. I guess that's a good thing.

What could have gone better: I went over my points by 14 this week. Seriously. I was SO FREAKING HUNGRY. I do not feel like I earned a loss of 1 lb.; I feel yucky. Funny, because previously when I did WW I was super psyched if I lost weight anyway bc I felt like I beat the system. I don't feel that way today. I can't believe I lost weight and am lighter given how I feel. Blerg.

What I hope for this week: I'm going away this weekend for a love fest with our close friends, so I hope to remember that celebrating and soaking up that love doesn't have to be going off the rails diet-wise. I'm hoping to feel lighter and leaner this time next week instead of bloated and crappy. 

Comments