WWW Week 8

Week 8

Starting Weight: 141.6
Ending Weight: 140.0

Weight lost this week: 1.6 lbs
Weight lost to date: 11 lbs

What went well: Uh, everything? I made some really great choices this week aiming for more vegetables and salads. I also chose to walk to run errands so I worked in some activity. Focusing on eating slower seemed to really help. Although I still eat at warp speed, I focused on MY version of eating slower and stopping when I was 80% full.

What could have gone better: Pretty sure I went over my extra points this week; we attended a memorial service and subsequent lunch on Friday and the only thing I could eat was terrible teriyaki meatballs, fresh zucchini and potato salad. Uhhh. I woke up Saturday feeling like I had been punched in the face from the gluten. Seriously. I thought I was coming down with something; nope, just gluten. Dammit to hell.

What I hope for this week: Continuing to focus on eating slower, and stopping when I'm 80% full. Aiming for 138ish next week. WOOHOOOOOO!

Comments