Living My Priorities

I spent the weekend blissing out with some seriously amazing girlfriends, and I've come to the conclusion that I need to live my priorities more. I told them I'd gladly give up all TV, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, the jacking around on the computer at night if I could go back to the gym. So I decided to do just that. I went and got a guest pass today and will sign up formally tomorrow. I'm following the New Rules of Lifting Supercharged workouts, and am humbly starting at beginner. I'll do three workouts this week and will also aim to get in some cardio. I miss the gym terribly; I miss taking time for myself to do something that I LOVE. It's not about calories burned or booty getting tighter, though those things are great. I just want to carve out an hour for myself every day that's just mine. Here I go...


Comments