Por Ejemplo

I'm really loving WW. Have I said that before? Why yes I have. My milk supply hasn't dropped at all and I'm eating tons and losing weight. WHUT. So great. Here's what I ate yesterday, as an example:

  • 1/2 c oats, almond milk, mashed banana, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, 1/2 oz walnuts (yep, I measured with a digital scale)
  • 4 eggs cooked in 1 tsp bacon fat
  • Balsamic/rosemary grilled chicken from TJs with a roasted yam
  • Chipotle: chicken + extra chicken, lettuce, guacamole, pico de gallo and corn salsa
  • Apple

So I spent 11 points but earned 2 when I walked to Chipotle con bebe. Sweet. Overall I'm finding I'm eating a lot less sugar and nuts and nut butter. 2 T of peanut butter = 5 points, so I don't want to spend that just for stress eating (which is often the case with me and PB; it's my go-to comfort food). I also don't want to spend 4 pts on half a dark chocolate bar from TJs, as I was doing uh, every night prior to joining WW. I'm trying to work in my carbs earlier in the day when I'm more active. I'm also not saving my points for a huge binge, like I used to do. I think Lean Eating really helped me with that part of the equation; asking for what I need and working through the anxiety when I feel the urge to binge feels so much better.

Comments

  1. Dude. I've been doing the WW for two weeks and have lost 5 lbs. I LOVE it. This is how I lost weight after the babies. Also I love how veggies/fruits are not counted any more. Uh, maybe you already said that but I agree :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, RIGHT? So insane. I'm kicking myself for not starting sooner -- this program is just so great. So great. I'll be back in my old clothes in no time. Squeee!

      Delete

Post a Comment