April 4

C-section rescheduled for April 4. I'm feeling 500000x better about it. We also decided that if I go into labor before then, we'll just go to Oakland. It's way easier for us. Plus after the experience the other night, I'm down with just going there. If he holds out until April 4, then we'll head to RWC to see my doc. She was funny on the phone: "yeah I'm on backup that day so I'll just run down at lunch and do it." Hilarious. NBD!

also, I slept through the night last night for the first time in a long time, and I'm so thankful for that.

Comments