Prego Mission Statement

I saw this today from another fit pregnant woman in the Precision Nutrition forums and loved it:

Prego Mission Statement
I am focused on my health and the health of the young life I am nurturing. I accept the awkward and incredible temporary changes that are happening to my body, my mind, and my emotions. I am in control of my choices about nutrition and exercise and using creative solutions to combat cravings and aversions. Throughout the next months, I will continue to focus my attention on keeping my exercise focused by slowing down the cardio exercises, lowering the weight, using prenatal exercises, asking questions about my exercise choices, and really using the mind-body focus techniques. Above all, I am going to spend time relaxing and listening to my body as I prepare for all the changes.


Comments