Boobies and Other Happy Signs

My boobs are gigantic, already. It's alarming. They are very sore, which is a good sign. I'm taking any sign I can get. The nausea isn't too bad; it comes and goes, as does the dizziness. I'm not feeling too bad; I think the exercise and fairly good eating has helped. Although, with the in-laws in town I've been having desserts uh, let's just say a lot more often than usual (they leave tomorrow). I'm thinking about doing a Whole 30 type of thing just to get the sugar monkey off my back and feel a bit cleaner. 

I have another blood test Friday, so now's about the time I start having to tell myself one day at a time HL, over and over again. Tomorrow: say goodbye to in-laws, acupuncture, make dinner, therapy. Friday: blood test, weights, lunch with an old friend. Next week I'm out of town Monday-Thursday, so I'm taking a test Monday, then will take another Saturday. My miscarriages were at 6w1d, 6w2d. Next Saturday (Aug. 18) will be 6w3d. First ultrasound is Aug. 20, 6w5d. 

But back to one day at a time. Now: bedtime. 

Comments

  1. I'm super excited that you're feeling so pregnant...did you have this many symptoms with the miscarriages? I'm praying for you and that sweet baby you're growing just about every time I think of you (which is often) I'm at that hard to see other people pregnant stage, but it's not hard to see you pregnant...I'm ridiculously excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! My symptoms with the miscarriages changed a lot around week 6-7, right about the time the embryo stopped developing. I felt noticeably sicker and just not right. Thank you so much for the warm wishes -- I totally know what you mean. My friend got pregnant with IVF and while other people's pregnancies made me jealous/sad, hers just made me elated. :D So thank you!!!

      Delete
  2. praying praying praying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep it up, Julie! :D

      Delete
  3. Praying too. Come on baby AI!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment