That Program I Won't Shut Up About

Nope, I won't shut up about it! 

The next team for Lean Eating opens in July. I signed the waiting list last year, and pulled the trigger in January. I joined because I wanted off the weight loss roller coaster and I knew deep down that something was holding me back from embracing the real me. I was terrified it would be carrot sticks and an hour of cardio a day. Boy was I wrong; it is not a diet or fitness program; it's a life program. Since joining, I've lost 25 inches off my frame, gotten Hotty Heather back, but I've also been able to push aside years of negative self-talk, question those old stories that have kept me down, and learned to ask for what I want. And most importantly, I'm working on feeling difficult feelings and thus, showing up more authentically every moment of every day. I can't say enough about this program. If you're thinking about it at all, DO IT. You will not be sorry. It has changed my life from the inside out. 

You can read more about other women's stories here. If you have any questions, email me at run hl run at gmail dot com.

Comments