Update!!! Great news!!!
- My fallopian tube is clear of scar tissue, meaning, I won't have to have it removed! HITCHKICKS!
- She's confident she can remove the scar tissue and I can carry a pregnancy to term. :)
- There's a chance, and she needs to talk with the radiologist today about this, that there's a blood vessel in my uterine cavity, which obviously makes surgery with microscissors a bit trickier but still totally do-able.
- I might have to have an MRI to get a closer look at those blood vessels. If they're in the uterine wall = all systems go for surgery. If they're in the uterine cavity, then see above. Trickier but still do-able.
- She said she was so, so sorry she wasn't communicating well through email. That she is really going to work on it. I told her to just call me instead from now on. She'll call me tonight after she talks with the radiologist.
- We'll schedule the surgery ASAP, barring the intermediary step to the MRI beforehand and then more strategery around that. But otherwise ASAP.
- I may have cried in the stairwell (where I took the call at the office) out of relief.