I Take It Back

That part where I rolled my eyes about a diagnosis and web page? I take it back. I was up at 5 a.m. today worried about the HSG and searching for answers. I've found some wonderful, non-lunatic (that's saying something) web forum called Bridge to Baby. I'm seeking post-Asherman's success stories, and one of the articles I read today from the UK indicates that in 70-80% of the time, post-Asherman's pregnancy is feasible. I know statistics haven't been on my side in the past; a point that makes me basically want to bawl my eyes out. I prayed to God today to please carry me (and us) through this, because I am terrified of what lies ahead for us. Would you also mind saying a prayer? I'd really appreciate it. 

Comments

  1. prayer=done & will continue to keep praying for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment