Um yeah

Turns out I was sad today. It didn't help that one of the funny lady category of bloggers who I regularly read, who also had gestational diabetes and a "failure to progress" first delivery much like mine, had a scheduled C-section and welcomed a baby boy into the world. I'm so happy for her. I feel weird still feeling sad for my embryo that didn't make it. 

So there it is. I had hoped I'd be pregnant today so this would be like oh well. But I'm not. So. I guess I'm sad. 

I went to the gym today and did a moderate workout and felt OK. I meditated during the day at work because I got stuck in a negative-feedback loop of self-talk and needed a way out. It was wonderfully beneficial, though I will admit I fell asleep in the "quiet room."  

I'm headed to bed to try to take care of myself and soothe my heart. 

Comments

  1. Oh Heather, my heart really goes out to you. I have Maggie, and it's 2.5 years later, and still, on a lot of days, I cry and cry and cry. I'm sad for you right now, and I'm praying that you'll find some peace and have some happy news...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad for you right now, and I'm praying that you'll find some peace and have some happy news... Amy said it really well. I feel the same. Take care, Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so sorry. i really am. i hope you have some good news soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking about you and sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment