Step Down

Stepping down from the steroids = insanely craazy brain. Like, Hamster Wheel Brain on Crack Plus a Pot of Coffee.

That's all I got today. Here's the list of side effects. I've highlighted the ones that feel extra special to me (let's look past the weight gain and glucose issues, MK?) I know the alternative is not breathing. I know. But man. I've never felt the urge to punch something so badly.

Short-term effects have included sodium retention-related weight gain 
and fluid accumulation, hyperglycemia and glucose intolerance, 
hypokalemia, gastrointestinal upset and ulceration, reversible 
depression of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis, 
and mood changes ranging from mild euphoria and insomnia 
to nervousness, restlessness, mania, catatonia, depression, 
delusions, hallucinations, and violent behavior.

Comments

  1. Sounds like fun! Get better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheee! Thanks! I'm much better today. THANK GOD. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment