My obsessive research skills have finally met their match!
- My asthma is out of control. Again.
- I have told my doc here dude, I'm going to need a nasal steroid ASAP. Also, I'm feeling like a number in the system FYI.
- My doc, and maybe my healthcare system as a whole, doesn't get it.
- I have emailed my doc in Maryland, who I ADORED to see if he can recommend a doc out here.
- I'm researching whether Aetna PPO sucks as much as Kaiser or slightly less.
- I have a phone consultation with Chris Kresser tomorrow.
- I have ordered two books off Amazon about asthma and allergies, both of which include advice about supplements (hello magnesium!), etc.
- I'm praying like crazy for guidance on this.
The end. I think I'm some better today, meaning I don't feel like total ass, just maybe 75% ass.