Asthma Update

Just when I posted yesterday about feeling better, I wonder if I was just trying to be optimistic. Yesterday's lesson: old cashmere sweater + asthma problems = terrifying day of not being able to breathe. Like, all day. Despite rescue inhalers, changing sweaters, tons of hot coffee, tea, etc. TERRIFYINGLY out of breath all day. I pushed to see the doc and he's having me switch steroids and add a third. If I'm not dramatically better by Friday, we're starting a Z-pack and a chest x-ray. 

It's wayyyyy more stressful for me to be at home than at work, so I'm only taking Monday off for the move. 

Comments

  1. Take care, Heather. Hope your asthma tones down a bit. Good luck on the move!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Your asthma sounds so scary! I hope you get it figured out and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I hope your Dr. can help you get back to normal soon. So scary, and just what you don't need in the middle of a move! I hope the new place is much better for your health, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks peeps! I'm trying to stay away from anything that might aggravate my allergies and just relax. When I think about all there is to do, I get overwhelmed and bam, can't breathe. Gah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment