It's Only Tuesday

  1. Work is still so unbelievably boring and I want to gouge my eyes out. I have asked everyone I know for projects to work on. I have been assured not to worry that I'm not billable. I'm not worried, I'm going crazy. 
  2. We're making our lists for the move. I'm trying not to implode from stress. The goal is to purge at least 40% of our stuff, since we moving from a 3BR, 2BA to a 2BR, 1BA. So. Yeah. We're listing stuff on Craigslist and Amazon (hello diet books, here are your new owners!), and purging. We've purchased some space bag totes which are just amazing on 11 levels. 
  3. Low-carb (seriously) and feeling great. 
  4. Feel really great about the decision to ahem, stop the insane routine of planning 6 workouts per week, then failing, then flogging myself. Really like just going to bed early and getting enough rest. I walked with my friend for 75 minutes last night and felt glorious afterwards. I don't care how many calories I burned. Pete picked up a chin up bar yesterday from Craigslist and soon, we're going to start our ST program, which consists of planks, pushups, pullups, overhead presses and squats. 

Comments

  1. oh man! Good luck with that move!!

    "Feel really great about the decision to ahem, stop the insane routine of planning 6 workouts per week, then failing, then flogging myself. Really like just going to bed early and getting enough rest."

    fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,

    Good luck purging and moving into your new place! I'm glad you've gotten some Space Bag products to help with the move. Just popped in to let you know about Space Bag's online community, Space Savers, which has articles and tips on moving and packing. Plus members get a discount on products if you need more! Feel free to get in touch by using the 'contact us' page on www.SpaceSaversCommunity.com.

    Best,
    Space Savers community correspondent

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment