Well

That was interesting. That whole eating whatever I wanted and not working out. True, I did learn a lot about my triggers and the issues underlying them. However, I gained 5 lbs. Whoops.

There are a few universal truths about me that I have discovered:
  1. I do better not eating sugar. I feel better. I look better. 
  2. I really love working out. I feel better. I look better. 
Why do I try to rationalize and talk myself out of these things? I loved MizFit's term for this, Rationalization McGee. I make up all the reasons why I shouldn't be doing what I know I should be. All very valid reasons, but reasons that really don't make sense for me.

I'm not going to do that anymore. Those universal truths: they are in my instruction manual. It's essential for operation. I'm off sugar and back to the gym. YAY!

Comments