So that's not much of an update.
- My in-laws arrive in 2 short hours! So excited to see them!
- Related: Pete and I are going on our long overdue mini honeymoon on Friday to Las Vegas. We're staying at a 5-star hotel and are going to Mario Batali's (one of them anyway) restaurant Friday night. I have two sexy dresses to wear; one of them Pete picked out for me. We are spending a good portion of Saturday getting hammered at the pool. And possibly Sunday. Then making out like teenagers. It's gonna be so awesome.
- That verdict that Oakland is on edge about? Right, the staging area for the "demonstrations" is in front of my building at work. Upside: as soon as the verdict comes in, we get to go home. Awesome!
- Still love work; still amazed they pay me to do this, still getting my teeth into new projects. Still exhausted. Oh wait, I already said that.
- Trying to downgrade my insane workout goals to more manageable ones and not being so hard on myself if those don't go as planned or it's not the most life-changing workout everytime.
- Thank GOD my hairdresser taught me how to cut my bangs. Before shots are on FB of me at the party boobing out in my crazy shirt that has a mind of its own. With overgrown bangs. Um, no.
- After: I blinked and my eyes stuck.