Deadline

Ok, in order to preserve my sanity and to prevent Pete from wanting to throttle me after I'm declare OH MY GOSH WE HAVE TO GO SEE THIS PLACE RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW like 5 times a day, I have decided to stop the search and not doing anything (as Amy and Robin suggested) until Lucia's second birthday, which is also right around the 3 month mark for my new job. By that time, we will have been visiting various neighborhoods and will be able to make a better assessment as to which neighborhood is the right fit for us. Lucia needs to find a new daycare/school around that time, so that fits with the timing too. 

Until then, I'll just post about hair, I guess. ;)

Comments

  1. Hair is always a good topic. I have been cutting down on my spending so I bought "over the counter" shampoo/conditioner. I got the new Loreal sulfite free stuff. It's pretty good - pretty happy with it. Wow, that sounded lame, like when men talk about lame men stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a step in the right direction HL. Why stress and obsess for nothing. What you need to do in the future is just that ... in the future. Now, about hair stuff... I have the worst flyaways when I run/spin but my head is too small to keep a damn headband on.

    Still loving DevaCurl (mine has lasted for almost a year) in conjunction with ... Moroccan Oil. (http://www.moroccanoil.com/en/our-products.html) LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. About hair. Since I stopped dyeing it and using Henna, when it washes out, my grey is just taking over. It's so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks peeps! I actually have nothing to say about hair either -- since switching to Aveda Dry Remedy, I got nothin to say. My hair looks awesome, every day.

    POM, I heard that stuff was awesome! Jewcy, I'll send you my B'Leave In DevaCurl stuff, K? That macadamia oil smells like old man. But I've heard the Moroccan oil is like a goddamn dream come true.

    Amy, that is sad. But I kinda like your hair lighter anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment