in convenient bullet form!
- Still trucking along on the Beck Diet Success Skills. Remember, eager readers, I have a separate blog to detail the minutiae of this, and only if you ask, I will give you the URL. I'm trying to create an air of mystery about it, can you tell? The greatest thing about this book and these skills is the feeling of being in control. I feel totally calm and confident about my ability to lose weight. I really do.
- Got in two workouts this week so far. I'm a total badass, thankyouverymuch. Special thanks to Kate, Kammy, Amy and Becky for making me go.
- Working from home = 75x harder than working in the office. Because I want to be with her. And cannot.
- If you've got sleep schedule/routine advice for babies, BRING IT. Seriously. Tell me your recommendations. I realize there's a fair amount of stuff out there -- we have books by Sears, Brazelton, Leach and the Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child book, and we're confused as to where to start or what's the right way to do this. Getting the extra sleep in Delaware has now spoiled us, and we're wondering wtf -- why is she waking up every 4 hours again? Tell me your thoughts, philosophies, etc. Even if the answer is Don't Use a Method, tell me that. GO.
- I'm purging the bathroom of unnecessary beauty products today. Goodbye half-used hair gel and crazy-texture "breast health" lotion (like water, wtf??). Hello newfound cabinet space and a sense of sanity in the bathroom.