News o Da Day
- Wound is healing! That's the word anyway from the saucy nurse today.
- I went to my postpartum check up -- all is well. She said that my priority needs to be making milk, sleeping and healing the wound. Weight loss = secondary, but eat healthy if I want and if it makes me feel good. You know it does! I'm allowed to do walks every other day, but 10-15 minutes only. I'll take it!
- Next door neighbor chef is coming for Thanksgiving and he's cooking the turkey or possibly a Turducken. Fun! My parents are helping me cook the rest. Phew.
- We put Little Miss in her big girl stroller seat today and it made me sad on some strange level. While we can still use the bassinet, the fact she can be in the big girl seat makes me sentimental and weepy. Is that wrong?
- We're making our first trip to San Francisco tomorrow, to see our friend Jeffrey for lunch. Fun fun fun. Pete's coming with and seeing a friend of his separately, and we'll be able to drive up and back together. I'm too nervous to do it on my own just yet. No idea what I'm wearing...
- I dare you to watch the video on Team Hansen and not smile. Double-dog dare ya!