Humor me, I'm in a fourth-grader mood today.
- A double-double from In-N-Out Burger, a California burger chain that is not technically fast food cause it's REAL FOOD. However it is cheap and you get it fast.
- Only getting up to pee twice in one night. Gawd that's a sentence I never thought I'd write.
- Slow-churned vanilla bean ice cream with natural peanut butter over it. Obviously, I'm coping with yesterday's drama with food. I can't drink and getting on the treadmill at this point would be sheer comedy, so this is what I'm left with.
- Ezekial 4:9 cinnamon raisin bread. I have fallen in love with you, yes I have.
- Sugar free popsicles to cope with the heat. These rule.
- Cherry Mylanta.
Happiness is not however:
- The Eating Right multigrain waffles from Safeway. I'm not sure even Mrs. B would eat these.
- Forking over an eye-blurring amount of money to our new Roth IRA accounts and our emergency cash reserve account, and then feeling like you're literally free-falling financially.
- Pete's unrelenting back-seat driving.
- The fact that we can't get our car seat installation inspected anywhere before LG arrives, minus an "event" at the Babies R Us 30 miles north of here from 9-12 tomorrow. Tomorrow's task: leave house at 7:30 with packed food, arrive at 8 and pray that the line isn't insane. Possibly hit Starbucks for half-caf on the way for aforementioned coping.
- The hole in my new nightgown from Target I discovered upon putting it on, which means I have to return it. Dammit.