Da bassinet


It's so cute, right? She RULES for loaning it to us. Really.

Comments

  1. That is fantastic that your friend let you borrow that. The babies are in these such a short time that it makes no sense to buy new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so sweet! You're ready now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute bassinet ok now your ready bring on the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks gals! We really thought it was IT last night; I felt terrible. But alas, I'm still pregnant today.

    I do plan on rotating the bassinet 90 degrees once she's here. Now with my giant belly and the challenges of getting in and out of the bed a zillion times a night to pee, I figured it was easier to have it this way until, um, this weekend. When we'll be coming home. With. A. Baby.

    In the meanwhile, I'm using the Bugaboo as a laundry cart today. I love the looks from the neighbors -- you can tell they're trying to calculate giant belly + baby stroller + laundry??????

    ReplyDelete
  5. hooray!! still pregnant...one more night! i'm more excited/nervous/freaking out that you are!!! i mean, not really. :) bought you and wee a present today...bring on the baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really really cute.
    I can't believe LG is holding out this long. She's a little stubborn, that one.

    I get to babysit my best friends baby girl on Friday for a few hours. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary -- I'm pretty excited -- though it's turning to nervous. I'm hoping for another good cry tonight to get the nerves out -- that always helps.

    POM -- hilarious, isn't it? I suspect it's my uterus rather than her; I've been told my uterus is very strong. :) I'm not sure why I'm proud of that, but I am.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment