Noticing a Trend Here
We had so much fun yesterday. Bliss bliss, happy happy. Reviews are at Team Hansen. And today I feel like I've been hit by a car. For someone who used to be go-go-go and had a mile-long to-do list and relished in accomplishing every single thing on it and so much more, um, this is an adjustment. I have gotten some things this weekend:
- Ordered another print of the famous Vanity Fair shot of our wedding. We can't find the other one and have given up looking.
- Bought a 24x36 frame for said print.
- Gave up on consignment and just took the stuff to Goodwill. I hate picky consignment people, especially when stuff has the PRICE TAGS on it and has never been worn.
- Washed the baby clothes. Dude. LG has so, so, so many clothes. I only washed NB and 0-3 mos and it was TWO FULL LOADS. Think about the size of a NB onesie for a minute, and you'll realize that's a LOT of clothes. Yay!
- Put away all the linens/towels/etc. in space bags and used the handy-dandy label maker to keep 'em straight.
- Pete steam-cleaned the entry way carpet and is now OBSESSED with keeping it clean. We now have to remove our shoes OUTSIDE, then bring them in. I'm trying to be a trooper.
- Shoved 6-8 remaining oatmeal cookies down the garbage disposal. I had 5, or possibly even 6 today and reached my breaking point and had to take drastic measures. The craziest thing is they don't affect my blood sugar. But we all know they're affecting the scale.