Nothing Significant To Post
I'm up early cause I'm starving and too warm. I don't have many updates, but here goes anyway:
- Breastfeeding class Monday night -- freaking awesome.
- Newborn care class tonight -- hoping for the best.
- Devlin is just adorable. He and Little Girl will share a nanny in January.
- Once again, surprising blood sugar readings for the week. Norwegian brown cheese = skyrocketed values (196). Ice cream bar = 108. What the hell. I'm not going to question it; my body has a weird reaction to some cheeses and milk (but oddly, not sour cream). Plus I get to eat ice cream (I recommend the slow-churned bars - tasty and portion controlled).
- I was driving down the freeway yesterday and thought PETE AND ARE HAVING A BABY. WE'RE GOING TO BE ACTUAL PARENTS. LIKE A MOM AND DAD. WE'RE PRODUCING OFFSPRING. I said this to him later and he said, "I know."
- I'm down to three pairs of pants, camis and the same shirts over and over and over again. This is making getting ready for work a grouchy experience in how to look marginally attractive.
- I'm having the doc put me on disability as of Sept. 2 -- why not the Friday before Labor Day, you ask? Because then I don't get the holiday at full pay. Sept. 2 will be my last day. I'm really ready to stop working.