It Doesn't Take Much

So I looked around yesterday, listened to Hillary's speech, and watched Good Morning America this morning and realized that I have a lot to be thankful for. In case you aren't aware of this trick, my mom taught it to me at an early age. Feeling sorry for yourself? Look around; someone else is likely in a worse situation.

I have a lot to be thankful for -- let me say that again. Pardon the whining yesterday. I'm feeling more optimistic today and am going to the doctor at 3:30 (pacific) to beg for the sweeping of the membranes at 38 weeks. That way I'll have it to look forward to. As weird as that sounds. ;)

Comments

  1. Yeah, it's okay to have a moment of anguish/whinning. I have my doc apt today, and I am going to beg to be put on leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck today Alice! I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are feeling better. :)

    I often have to remind myself that I am blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment