Too tired to blog

My boss has been in town, which means the days are CRAZY, and we have a big project we're working on and set to launch next week, which is consuming my time and my energy. I'm actually considering a little lie down in the nap room now, or perhaps just leaving early. I am BEAT.

Tonight -- dinner for Pete's birthday here.
Tomorrow -- laying on couch. Literally all day.
Sunday -- Repeat of Saturday. Possible dinner with boss and Pete. Pete flies to Chicago at 8 p.m.
Monday -- huge project begins at a conference. Have to wear a dress and spend time on feet. Ow.
Tuesday -- repeat Monday with our CEO speaking and major announcement with glitz and glamour. We've got 75 members of the media coming, so it's expected to be a mob scene.
Wednesday -- same as Monday, clean up crumbs from Tuesday.
Thursday -- my beloved Aunt Nancy and cousin Sarah arrive!

Have a good weekend!

Comments

  1. wait a minute... you have a nap room??!!!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It's technically a "wellness room" for the bevy of nursing mothers we have, but I go in there, lay on the couch, turn off the lights and fall right asleep. Freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait... You like won't be in the office all week then! That sucks! Who can I whine to???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment