Oh No. Help. Powerless. Viking Hats for babies. With braids.




Comments

  1. CRAP! I'd have to knit it myself. I don't know how to knit. Maybe I'll buy it for my mother in law. Is that tacky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute. Will they match the Converse????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you should do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those (esp. the one with braids) are hysterical! It would be hard to resist. But you have to knit it yourself. Ummm, I don't know about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait! Before you purchase. Did you say your MIL can make stuff? Could you send her a pic and have her make something like that? Then again, it would cost more than $30 to ship, so that's lame. nevermind. Oh, I just read your comment about your MIL. See, I am lame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK gang, I'm buying it for my mother in law to knit for me. I'm a low-maintenance daughter in law and I know she'd love to do it. So I'm buying it. Of course.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment