The Wee Lives!

I've had crazy work meetings with no internet access all week since Tuesday, and dinners out every night, so I'm like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz today. 

We went to our first doc appointment yesterday for The Wee, and everything looks great. Seeing the lil thing on the sonogram was really amazing. Of course I cried a lot; I was so relieved to see everything was fine. The doc first said, "Well this looks like a fantastic pregnancy." Instant water works. Seeing the little fluttering of the heartbeat was just amazing; I can't think of another word to describe it. She confirmed my due date: Sept. 23 and answered my list of other questions for her, and seemed generally great overall. It's really real now. There's gonna be a baby. Wow. 

Pete will be posting pictures soon on the other blog. 

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the first fabulous Wee appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited. I remember the sense of relief once you see that little heartbeat. It is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! congratulations!
    What a great first... you have so many more to look forward to... I am very excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhm... I didn't see this entry the other day. Sorry (blame it on the cough medicine).

    YEAH! I'm so excited for you. Such an amazing thing to see :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment