I'm Off!

I'm leaving tonight, in 90 minutes for the airport to be precise, for Jamaica. We're taking the redeye to scenic Charlotte, NC, then heading over to Montego Bay. I'm half-excited for the trip, I'm not feeling particularly body confident and the thought of getting into a bathing suit does not excite me <--- a far cry from what this trip was going to be, right? 

Oh well. Grass green here reality = I'm not puking my guts out. Although tonight's dinner of spinach dip from Trader Joe's, crackers, orange juice and ice cream is certainly odd. They're the only things that sounded even decent. 

So ta-ta! I'm not taking the computer with me, and I won't be checking email either. You'll have to get by SOMEHOW without me. 

I'll come back a wee more tan and hopefully relaxed. 

Comments

  1. Have a fantastic trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic time! It'll be great to relax and enjoy yourself. Also, I want to add that I really love your new green grass attitude. I want to try injecting more positive thinking into my life as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm So incredibly jealous! Sorry heather, the grass really IS greener over where you are. Jamaica vs. snow....hmmm....

    Have FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment