Take 2!

Comments

  1. Does that actually count as a beauty treatment?... I'm just saying...
    I'll have to do a video of Mr F obsessive hand moisturizing and you guys can compare notes. We do have that same little tube of lotion by our sink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you look as hot as I do, it does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ignore my prior comment... was catching up on my blog posts in order so I hadn't seen the revision yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Mrs. F. I think that was more of a product review for your favorite lotion. But I'll let it slide this time.

    I need some beauty treatment ideas for dry LIPS! Any ideas>?

    Confucius say, "Put down the chocolates." I am not listening to him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aquaphor baby! Seriously. That or Burt's Bees.

    It's a beauty treatment people, my hands are now GORGEOUS!

    POM, what's your email? I gots somethin to say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We always have a tub of Aquaphor...I use it on my lips, too, before I go to bed.

    And Burts Bees has a great almond hand creme. Very yummy!

    As usual, you are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pijessica at yahoo dot com

    keep it on the down low
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I want lips tips too! Please post on your blog or include me, absolutromantic at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heather, you crack me up!! I am SOLD on aquaphor now. I too pee all the time from drinking so much water and have the same dry hand problem from so much washing. Issue resolved. THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment