No Specific Theme
I always try to come up with a theme or something for my posts, and it's just not happening today. But here's what's going on anyway.
- I've been borderline size 6/8 up until recently, leaning more towards 6, but now have conceded defeat and went and bought size 8 jeans today from Target. The 6s just weren't comfortable anymore, and I almost cried trying to zip a pair today (out of discomfort, and maybe a little because ceding control over MY body to The Wee is weird, and hard. The Wee is calling all of the shots. I'm sure the moms that are reading are saying Welcome to Parenthood!
- My boobs are seriously going to be freaking mayor next week, or maybe even they could beat Obama. They are HUGE. I've always been fortunate in that specific body region, so now I just feel like a freak show. I bought another new bra today and let's hope I can wear it for longer than 2 weeks. And thanks Mrs. F for the bra you sent!!
- The nausea has begun. Guess I'm not going to be one of those lucky pregnant women who don't get it. Multi-grain wheat thins to the rescue, at Target, eaten in the aisle. That's how I roll.
- Business travel to podunk town = fast food. Ick. I'm on detox today, so it's kinda handy that the nausea kicked in.
- Writing/editing test in LA on Friday went well. The bad news is they're not interviewing for another month, and the gig I really want has not been approved by corporate yet. This means if it isn't approved soon, and if I get called for an interview, I'll likely be showing.
- Today's a good day in terms of being afraid/worried about The Wee. Yay good day!
- I worked from home today, which meant an extra hour of sleep, and the aforementioned trip to Target and a haircut. There are some perks!