No Specific Theme

I always try to come up with a theme or something for my posts, and it's just not happening today. But here's what's going on anyway.

  • I've been borderline size 6/8 up until recently, leaning more towards 6, but now have conceded defeat and went and bought size 8 jeans today from Target. The 6s just weren't comfortable anymore, and I almost cried trying to zip a pair today (out of discomfort, and maybe a little because ceding control over MY body to The Wee is weird, and hard. The Wee is calling all of the shots. I'm sure the moms that are reading are saying Welcome to Parenthood!
  • My boobs are seriously going to be freaking mayor next week, or maybe even they could beat Obama. They are HUGE. I've always been fortunate in that specific body region, so now I just feel like a freak show. I bought another new bra today and let's hope I can wear it for longer than 2 weeks. And thanks Mrs. F for the bra you sent!!
  • The nausea has begun. Guess I'm not going to be one of those lucky pregnant women who don't get it. Multi-grain wheat thins to the rescue, at Target, eaten in the aisle. That's how I roll.
  • Business travel to podunk town = fast food. Ick. I'm on detox today, so it's kinda handy that the nausea kicked in.
  • Writing/editing test in LA on Friday went well. The bad news is they're not interviewing for another month, and the gig I really want has not been approved by corporate yet. This means if it isn't approved soon, and if I get called for an interview, I'll likely be showing.
  • Today's a good day in terms of being afraid/worried about The Wee. Yay good day!
  • I worked from home today, which meant an extra hour of sleep, and the aforementioned trip to Target and a haircut. There are some perks!

Comments

  1. Hey girl-
    Sounds par for the course...you must be pregnant!

    Speaking of bras, I have two really nice nursing bras. If they fit you, I'd be happy to send them to you. They were pretty expensive ($60) each. I don't know if you are planning on nursing, but even if not, they are comfy and pretty. Size 34DD. Yowza. I am a 34B normally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin! I'd love the bras, but am already at a 36DD. God help me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, God help you! I hate to tell you this, but if you think they are big now...wait until after The Wee is born and your milk comes in, which will happen whether or not you decide to breastfeed. The good news is, they don't stay that big forever!

    I wish I could find someone to give these bras to. I guess they will just go to Goodwill. I don't know anyone that size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boobs are seriously going to be freaking mayor next week LOL!!

    and Robin, wait until after The Wee is born and your milk comes in,
    oh yes. That's a fun day. My neighbor was an "H" when she first started breastfeeding. (ha. I just typed beastfeeding...just as accurate...lol)

    WAAAA for the nausea. I'm so sorry Heather! I was really hoping you'd get away without it. Maybe it'll be the semi-manageable kind.

    I lived in track pants those first couple of months pre-showing (I kind of got away with it because they were black and kind of passed for regular pants). Always felt bloated. Nothing fit. but not showing yet so I felt stupid wearing maternity clothes.

    fun fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. KatieO Always felt bloated. Nothing fit. but not showing yet so I felt stupid wearing maternity clothes.

    Exactly. This is where I am!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There you are. I was having Heather withdrawls.

    Did you look at the bras at target?I swear, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never fear POM! I always have stuff to obsess about.

    Ok what specific bras at Target? Name and style please ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1/2 a unisom and a B6 vitamin three times a day = improved nausea... and you know me... it is safe to take!

    I've got the 38F tank too I'll box that up and some other stuff this weekend. It is really nice and could be worn to work under something.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment