New Year's Goals Recap

How are you doing on your New Year's Goals?

Gentle readers, here what went well for me this week:
  1. Eating: Dude! I was within my calorie range every day this week. I had one light beer at my cheat meal, and chocolate that night too. But I was right on plan. Sweet
  2. Workouts: I downloaded the advanced workouts from PNP, and they totally killed me. I haven't been this sore since starting with her in July. I haven't felt this strong or confident either. Yay!
  3. Cleaning/Decluttering. I've decluttered the heck out of place, and more is to come.
Needs improvement:



The mail pile. I put it on my to-do list and other things were frankly more fun and important.

That dang pile of clothes in my bedroom. I need to start packing my gym bag at night, cause otherwise in the morning, I take the clothes I wore the day before out, put the clothes for that day in. The previous day's clothes just sit there on the little chair, and now it's a HUGE pile. I need to put them away at night.
  1. Norwegian. I did 10 minutes since Tuesday. I suck. I've got four months to learn, since Pete's grandmother can't speak a lick of English, and I want to be able to talk to her and understand her -- she's really important to him. Got to get on this!

Comments

  1. love the clothes pile... looks strangely familiar... and the mail pile (although yours is much neater... as it is still holding a vertical position quite well). Still haven't gotten my Norwegian book!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment