Ok, I went to get a good hair product. Mind you, I still don't feel great, but my hair trumps all other concerns, right? I mean, this is ME we're talking about. I looked at a lot of the pricey products, and while I generally believe you get what you pay for, I have a full army of half-used products in my vanity cabinet (although I have tried very very hard to use them up and only buy a new one when I really need it). So here's what I ended up with. It was $5. And I think I like it. 

I was awake from 2-5 a.m. today, no kidding. On nights like those, I wake up, then panic that I'm not asleep cause I really need to sleep and what if I'm tired tomorrow and I have a lot to do at work (no really, I do) and what will I do? And you know the rest; I'm then awake for hours. I got up this morning and created the photo album for Pete's parents with our wedding pictures. Then slept until 10 a.m.

I'm hoping to work out this weekend, but can't make any promises. I felt better after taking a 3-hour nap, but we'll see how the rest of the week shakes out.


Comments

  1. Check out Alberto V05 Play It Again. I love it for giving my chin-length hair a bit of body, plus it smells great. When friends have been over, they've tried it as well, and I know quite a few converts. Only about $5 I think, and definitely worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about the half-used hair products too. My problem is that I need to use product that doesn't leave my hair "product-y". I hate the feeling of crap in my hair.

    I tend to overuse stuff. A little goes a lot further. A big favor I did for myself is to actually talk to my hairdresser about how to use what in my hair. I am at a hair happy stage right now (but that could turn at any given moment).

    Good luck! Sorry you're still feeling poopy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent tips gals. I'll have to try that product Laura, though I am enjoying the new one today. Amy, I asked my hairdresser and she advised a wax. This does not jive with my crazy workouts (which are in theory only this week) and sweaty head issues. My hair is dry, so if I wash it all the time it gets super poopy and flat. I rinse it every day, and most days add a wee more conditioner. More moisture = key to preventing Ronald McDonald head. I think. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment