Makin Money at the Mall

Today's trip to the mall nearly did me in -- literally. But I had to go. Our friend who recently moved back to Norway gave me the cutest hat from Banana Republic, which unfortunately looks hilariously bad on me. See? I mean, really.



Plus I had a 15% off coupon, so I exchanged my hat for these:
What are those, you ask? Why they're new goal pants, folks. In a size FOUR from Banana Republic. Really, the vanity sizing has gotten completely out of hand. But I was too excited to care. Size FOUR. And because of the coupon I ended up MAKING $3.23 on the deal. I practically kissed the sales guy. 


Wait, what happened to the goal jeans you posted about a few weeks ago, you ask? 
They're right here!

















Mind you, I'm sitting down in them now and fear I am doing permanent damage to my organs because they're so tight, but folks, they button. Progress!!!

Comments


  1. Mind you, I'm sitting down in them now and fear I am doing permanent damage to my organs because they're so tight


    lol!!

    The jeans look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan7:12 PM

    I tried that hat on as well. It looked ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat is way cute, but I could never pull it off. Ever.

    I hear ya on the BR vanity sizing. it is ridiculous. Last time I went in to try some jeans on the 6's were falling off of me. The funny thing is the 8's I wore in to the store were ALSO from the Banana, but a good 2 inches smaller around the waist.

    (and lol, organs shmorgans!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pants. I'm not a hat person. I have friends that look so cute in hats, but I look like I'm playing dress up.

    Awesome on the size 4. I couldn't get into my pants last week, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment