Feel Like @ss

I came in at 10:30, with a quasi-professional outfit, makeup and everything. I've taken Tylenol, had two cups of hot tea, 32 oz of water, and still feel like ass. This will be the FOURTH day in a row with no workout; I'm trying not to obsess and remember that my health is a bigger deal than my pant size. I just want to go home and get back to bed.

The new hair seems shocked by it's length; it's resorted to completely misbehaving. I either have flat/greasy head or Ronald McDonald head or crunchy head. Not good. I'm going to buy new products on the way home and will experiment accordingly. I would like to say I'll report back, but I've got to work on my performance review for work, which includes quite a few tall tales.

Comments

  1. this blog is the shit. i need to read it more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks mp! Thanks for readin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronald McDonald head
    lol

    and you have got to relax on the workouts.. you are obviously SICK.. take a break.

    During my break last week I just decided that I would start up on Monday and then not worry about it or feel guilty every day. It worked for me and I was totally into and able to pump out a good workout last night.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment