Um, right.

Hey Heather, how much did you weigh this morning?

Um, funny you should ask. I was really excited to weigh today, since I did stellar yesterday and the day before. I jumped out of my pajamas, despite the fact we're not putting on the heat, so it's about oh, 65 degrees in our apartment, and shivered as I hopped on my scale.

I weigh 62.4 kilograms. I have no idea what that translates to lbs. It appears that someone has changed the settings on my new fancy expensive scale to the metric system. Hmmmm. Who could that be? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

In other news, I have prepared the completely psychotic Thanksgiving menu for the ahem, two of us. That's right, I'm pulling out all the stops for me and my metrically inclined beloved:

  • Roast Turkey
  • Apple and Sausage Stuffing
  • Gravy
  • Green Beans with Carmelized Onion Vinagrette
  • Mashed Yams with maple syrup (I will be diving face first into this bowl)
  • Cranberry and Orange Relish
  • Individual desserts from the cute little bakery that we keep meaning to go to. *** Please note, if cute little bakery does not have a pumpkin something, I'll be going to Whole Foods for mine. I'm sure it'll cost like $8 or something completely ridiculous. But if I buy a whole pie from Safeway, I will eat the whole pie.

Comments

  1. 62.4 kilogram = 137.568451603 pound

    I don't know if that's a number you want to hear or not!

    Have a great Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I tagged you... sorry... but it was a last minute effort to stop being so passive aggressive.. and sadly you now must pay the price for my "healthier" response!

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent.. I'm not just passive aggressive.. I'm also an idiot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds super yumms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kid once changed my scale to Stones...now that was hard to convert!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment