New Goal Jeans!




Friends, I have bought a new pair of goal jeans. They're size 6 from Old Navy, and called The Flirt. I found them on the sale rack for $20, and could barely ease them over my hips two weeks ago. The good news is they're getting bigger. The bad news is I'm still miles away from even buttoning them, and eons away from actually being able to be comfortable in them. Still, it's my goal to wear these by Christmas. Hear me now, loud and clear, I am making a commitment to reach this goal!

Comments

  1. No problem... that's only like an inch to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make your arse look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. Since my thighs are my um, problem area, I've been stuck in negative-self talk land since posting those pictures. I think my legs look like tree trunks. They're getting smaller though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They DO NOT look like tree trunks! Are those short or regular length?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suspect regular, I'll have to wear them with heels. Which is ok!

    And thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear ya loud and clear. You can do it. Nothing motivates me more than clothing.

    I have a pair of hand me down Dolce & Gabanna pants (size 4). I could never afford them, so those are my goal pants! They've been in my closet for a few months. Maybe I will take a pic wtih them and totally copy you. Is that ok?

    ReplyDelete
  7. POM: DO IT! I highly encourage it. However, I would recommend taking a full body shot, in case thighs are your trouble area. I obsessed about this picture all weekend... arghhh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pockets are cute-

    I'm impressed with the lack of muffin top That'll be so exciting when they fit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks KatieO! As you can see, my problem area is not my waist... it's the tree trunks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment