I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by another blogger. Here are the Rules:

  1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
  4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog
1. Link to my tagger.

2. Seven facts about me:

  1. I was born at 26 weeks -- that's right. I was rarin' to go and could not wait a moment later to cook. The docs said I wouldn't make it. I showed them! This is the reason for #2.
  2. My theme song is Alive and Kickin by Simple Minds.
  3. I wash my hands a zillion times a day.
  4. I have a general fear of sweat from other people.
  5. I obsessively put my housekeys in the exact same spot every day. I refuse to go looking for them every time.
  6. I find the Tori & Dean Inn Love show actually quite charming.
  7. When we moved into our new apartment, the big thing I wanted was a dining room table so I could wine and dine our friends. Trouble is, we live in Timbuktu, so no one wants to come see us.

Does This Font Make Me Look Fat?
Mrs. F
Someday is Now
Losing Our Thighs, Re-Gaining Our Hotness
The World According to Newmie
Thin Enough to Go to the Gym
The Lawsons Do Dallas

Comments

  1. I enjoy that you linked to your own other blog ;)

    Now in order to get my seven I'll have to link to the baby and the kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look, these are the chain letters of blogging. I'm positive in 6 months no one will be doing these. So I'm all for cheating! I hated to pass it on, but then again, who doesn't like the random facoids?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love the random factoids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm...Is it okay if I don't know 7 bloggers to tag? I don't need bad luck. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been tagged through your blog, so am tracing my tag back to its origins, you are about number 14, i know bloody odd.....but your tags the best so far, wierd or what, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment