I was tagged by Mrs. F -- here's what I'm supposed to answer.

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?

1. Produce: apples
2. Bakery: oatmeal raisin cookie
3. Meat: flank steak
4. Frozen: pizza, duh. I would say ice cream but my new lactose-intolerance has forever associated it with spasmodic GI episodes, thus rendering me nauseous as I even think about it.
5. Dairy: BUTTER, baby


Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?

1. Lucy Action Pants
2. New black vest. I’m really diggin this thing…
3. Target T-shirt.

That’s right, no bra or underwear. It’s a weekend getaway folks.


If I was to listen in on your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?

1. Dude
2. What’s Happenin?
3. Hi He-Man! (the cat upstairs that I'm in love with)
4. Mrs. B do you have to pee?
5. Hey!

So basically I speak like a 14-year-old. Awesome!

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?

1. Working Out
2. Eating something insanely good, like dates from the farmer’s market today
3. Kissing my husband


We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?

1. Blogging
2. Napping
3. Working Out
4. Cooking/Cleaning/Organizing – general home stuff
5. Doing some type of home facial


We are going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?

1. Elephants
2. Tigers – the closer the better, I like the element of danger!
3. Monkeys/Gorillas/Chimpanzees, cause darn it they’re so human like.


You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?

1. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
2. The Colbert Report
3. Scrubs!
4. Oprah, but only for the giveaways


You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?

Damn lactose intolerance. I’ll brave the thought of these for you, only you, my loyal readers
1. Chunky Monkey
2. Cookies and Cream
3. Oatmeal Cookie Chunk (Ben & Jerry’s)


Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?

1. Burts Bees lip balm
2. My WAMU check card, which practically has scorch marks I use it so often
3. Keys to the Prius
4. At least three other lip products
5. A shitload of coins


You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?

Oh this is easy. I’ve made my list of other careers since I was little.
1. Clinique lady
2. Personal trainer
3. Nutritionist
4. TV News Reporter


If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?

1. Yes you actually do have cellulite at age 17. You were raised on Hostess cupcakes and McDonald’s, what did you expect?
2. That guy that you’re so hung up on really IS bad news. No I mean, he really is. Like WTF are you doing?
3. You and your 5 girlfriends from high school will be the super achievers of the class. Like alpha females. Really.
4. You really, really should pay attention to World History. Someday your European husband will take your ass to town on American history, and you’ll feel really dumb.

Comments

  1. I told you!.. fill in the blank...not so bad was it?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have at least 3, maybe even more lip products in my purse. About 2 in my car and 3 or so in my desk at work. On my Christmas list, I put "Lip Glosses or chap sticks." I lvoe the stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment