Craigslist is kinda awesome

Look what I found:


Classes are $10 each week. I've been looking for something like this since I read Eat, Pray, Love and realized that 90% of the stuff that causes me worry and angst in my life (aside from my husband, har har), can be alleviated with meditation. So I have a date on Wednesday. I'm making a prediction that my ego will realize this plan and will make desperate attempts to evade it. Remind me of this if this comes true and I tell you all Thursday that I didn't go. I must go! It's good for me. Ego, you are not to be listened to (I mean, this time).

Comments

  1. Hi Heather,
    I found you via POM and you're a riot. I too found myself feeling corny about how inpired I felt after reading Eat, Pray, Love. I want to go to Bali and get my palm read by Ketut and learn Italian and start going to yoga eventhough I've never really felt 'into' yoga.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment