Would you like a little cheese with that whine?

I'm having a whiny Friday. I think I'm just exhausted from the week; driving to and from the new gym M-W put me home at least an hour later than usual, which made Peter really hungry (I'm the cook, he's the maid) and me scrambling to get to bed before 11 each night. The apartment is a mess, Peter thankfully did a zillion loads of laundry last night, but I'm in charge of folding and putting away. Yes I know it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Yet it annoys me that I have to do it.

In addition,
  1. there's this
  2. Tivo deleted two episodes of my (current) favorite show which is not available on rerun, itunes, etc. Instead I got to watch another lukewarm episode of Private Practice. I had high hopes for this show. It is not delivering.
  3. Mrs. B pooped on the carpet today, and worse, ate half of the evidence. BAD DOG. Mrs. B if you are reading I HATE IT WHEN YOU DO THIS.
  4. I lost my last set of Invisalign trays. I'm on tray 12. This was my big finale. And I can't find them anywhere. Dammit. I hate feeling irresponsible. Except when it comes to laundry. I have absolutely no problem feeling or downright embracing my irresponsibility there.

I'm off to find lunch. I sincerely hope to post a more optimistic on-the-bright-side-of-things post later. Sigh.

Comments